Ever since I saw Ivelina of FriChic rocking an orange statement blazer here, I’d been looking to get something similar for myself. A statement blazer in a bright color makes a neutral outfit stand out not to mention it’s a great way to cheer up oneself amidst the gray and gloomy weather. Luckily for me, ZARA releases a version of its jersey blazer in basic neutral colors year round and in different fun colors seasonally. I nabbed my ZARA orange blazer during one of the semi-annual sale last year.
The weather in London has been warming up a tad, and I kept warm with the cashmere sweater underneath the blazer. I’m glad I paired it the my cashmere sweater for I would otherwise be feeling chilly with the strong winds! Now if you’ll excuse the messy hair…
- Top: Catherine Malandrino via consignment store (similar)
- Blazer: ZARA (similar)
- Pants: ASOS (similar, similar)
- Shoes: Cole Haan Skylar Oxfords (similar, similar)
- Bag: Celine Blade in Python F/W 2013 (similar)
- Ring: Cartier Trinity Ring
- Bracelets: Kate Spade Goreski Glasses and Hermes Petit h
- Watch: Michael Kors Mini Runway MK5384
Happy Friday eve!