It’s much warmer today, or rather the weather is more apt of Fall with a high of mid-60s. Thus, a lighter coat and since it’s a Federal holiday – Veteran’s Day – I’m wearing jeans to work on a Monday! (I work for a government contractor, so Federal holiday = no clients)
- Top: ZARA S/S 2009
- Vest: Forever 21 (hand-me-down)
- Scarf: LOFT S/S 2010
- Coat: Banana Republic Classic Belted Trench S/S 2011 (similar)
- Jeans: J Brand Mid-Rise 805 Straight Leg in Ink (similar)
- Boots: Cole Haan Dorian
- Bag: Mulberry Alexa Silky Snake in Nightshade S/S 2012
- Ring: Kate Spade Skinny Mini Bow Ring
- Watch: Michael Kors MK 5384
I usually pair this top and scarf together as a go-to outfit but decided to add the argyle vest into the mix and mix prints together. Since it’s all different shades of purple, I think it worked out pretty well. That or maybe I’m biased!
Hope you have a great week ahead!