This Fall has been much colder than the previous year or perhaps I’m just spoiled from a balmy Fall last year. I have pulled out my thicker sweaters and here’s an outfit paired with one of it.
- Top: H&M 2006
- Sweater: Esprit F/W 2009 (similar)
- Pants: Banana Republic Factory Outlet (thrifted)
- Boots: Cole Haan Dorian
- Bag: Louis Vuitton Sofia Coppola PM in Cherry Cruise Collection 2012
- Bracelet: H&M long necklace
- Ring: Kate Spade Skinny Mini Bow Ring
- Watch: Michael Kors MK5384
On a side note, I am still trying to get back to my regular schedule on blogging. It has been rough as October was a bittersweet month filled with good and less-than-stellar memories. Also, it doesn’t help that the day is getting shorter and a lot of times there isn’t much light in the morning let alone evening!
In any case, kindly bear with me as I work my way back into my regular schedule. I still have my New York and Paris trips to blog about that I am getting behind! Well, hopefully I’ll be able to sort through them this weekend.
Happy Pre-Friday! 😉