This week’s rendition of What to Wear Where actually coincides with my Division’s holiday potluck party! The company’s Xmas party is however next week.
Here’s my outfit for today’s holiday potluck party…
- Dress: ZARA F/W 2008 (similar)
- Cardigan: ZARA S/S 2010
- Belt: H&M 2006
- Coat: Banana Republic F/W 2008
- Shoes: Ann Taylor F/W 2011 (similar, similar, similar)
- Necklace: H&M
- Brooch: Chanel (similar)
- Rings: Forever 21 and Cartier Trinity Ring
- Watch: Swatch circa 2000
- Bag: Mulberry Alexa Silky Snake in Nightshade S/S 2012
To view what others are putting together for their holiday/Xmas party outfits, check out Forever29 Blog. What will you be wearing for the holiday parties?