Here’s a menswear inspired outfit with a mix of argyle and pinstripes.
- Shirt: Esprit S/S 2005
- Vest: Forever 21 (hand-me-down)
- Pants: Old Navy F/W 2005
- Scarf: Vintage
- Coat: Uniqlo Blanket Wool Duffle Coat F/W 2011 (similar)
- Boots: Banana Republic 2007 (similar)
- Hat: H&M F/W 2011 (similar)
- Bag: Mulberry Alexa Silky Snake in Nightshade S/S 2012
- Earrings: Skagen Insignia Stud Earrings (gift from G)
- Rings: Cartier Trinity Ring & Kate Spade Skinny Mini Bow Ring
- Watch: Michael Kors MK 5384
I almost always pair this shirt with this vest as a go-to outfit for work in the colder seasons. The shirt has a gray-paneled back and embellished diamantes on the front that would, otherwise not be suitable for work except on casual Fridays. How do you pair or mask casual garments to make it more appropriate for work?
Happy Pre-Friday! 😉