Here’s an outfit for a Winter rainy day. Yes, I’m without an umbrella because it isn’t pouring rain but drizzling and misty!
- Sweater: H&M F/W 2012 (similar)
- Pants: Thrifted
- Scarf: Old Navy S/S 2012
- Coat: Uniqlo Blanket Wool Duffle Coat F/W 2011 (similar)
- Boots: Burberry Rubber Riding Boots
- Bag: Marc Jacobs Christy in Bordeaux F/W 2007
- Necklace: J Crew Giraffe Charm Necklace
- Rings: Cartier Trinity Ring and H&M 2006
- Bracelets: Hermes Kelly Double Tour and H&M 2010
- Watch: Michael Kors Mini Runway MK 5384
I bought these Burberry Rubber Riding Boots back in F/W 2010 and they have been serving me well. I admit to neglecting them a tad since I bought the Cole Haan Dorian Boots which can double as a pair of snow boots and is slightly more comfy with the Nike Air technology. But these boots are too pretty not to be worn and since I vowed to decrease cost per wear for my garments this year, here they are for an outfit pic! 🙂
Are there items that you neglect over newer purchase? Do share!