I couldn’t quite resist this H&M turtleneck cable knit sweater although I had just not too recently bought the similar round-neck version. Of course the price made it easy to decide whether to buy or not. I found it at the clearance section for $10 and I happened to have a $5 gift card from a promotion that they had. $5 for a sweater? Sold. Might I add that it kept me warm and cozy? 😉
- Turtleneck: H&M F/W 2012 (similar)
- Dress: Club Monaco S/S 2008
- Tights: Falke (gift from a friend)
- Boots: Ann Taylor Betty Riding Boots F/W 2011
- Coat: Uniqlo Blanket Wool Duffle Coat F/W 2011 (similar)
- Gloves: TJ Maxx F/W 2011
- Bag: Marc Jacobs Palais Royal Flat Case S/S 2008
- Necklace: Gift from mum
- Rings: Cartier Trinity Ring & H&M 2006
- Bracelets: H&M 2010
- Watch: Michael Kors MK 5384
Yes, I am mixing my metals in this outfit with one hand in each! I think it’s subtle and it worked. What do you think?
I am also experimenting with animated gifs in an attempt to make outfit posts a little more fun and here’s my first creation!
What do you think? Yay or nay? If you enjoy it, perhaps you’ll see more animated gifs in future posts but if not, then likely not. Do let me know. 🙂 Hope you have a great week ahead!