I love this H&M blouse that I bought back in 2006. It originally came with basic black buttons but I switched them out for pearl buttons for a more polished look. I usually wear it on its own with a camisole layered underneath as it’s a sheer fabric but since I resolved to maximize my wardrobe, I decided to layer this underneath the ZARA draped bird print dress that I recently scored on sale for today’s outfit. A subtle mixing of prints, as I’m still experimenting. Baby steps!
- Dress: ZARA F/W 2012 (similar on sale!)
- Blouse: H&M 2006
- Blazer: ZARA S/S 2009 (similar)
- Tights: HUE
- Boots: Ann Taylor F/W 2011
- Bag: Thrifted
- Rings: Cartier Trinity Ring and H&M 2006
- Bracelet: H&M long necklace
- Watch: Swatch circa 2000
Do you alter garments for a different look?