It’s officially Spring today and it’s nicer out yet weather forecasts has it that we’re expected to get rain/snow showers tonight. Well, all I can say is, at least I’d be home by then and tucked under covers!
In celebration of Spring, I’m wearing a stripe-printed skirt with pretty pink/coral colors. Love the pleats (can hardly ever resist pleats!) and the flare cut of the skirt. Also, the pockets are fantastic! I’m pairing it with a lace dress worn as a top to link up with Marionberry Style’s Trend of the Month: Lace.
- Dress worn as top: H&M 2011
- Skirt: H&M 2010
- Blazer: ZARA (similar)
- Tights: HUE
- Shoes: Cole Haan Skylar Oxfords
- Bag: Thrifted
- Necklace: Adia Kibur Stone Bib Necklace (c/o Adia Kibur PR)
- Bracelet: H&M long necklace
- Watch: Michael Kors MK 5384
Happy Spring Day! 🙂