I attended a friend’s wedding this past weekend and it was a simple yet beautiful wedding. I was busy taking mental notes as my wedding will be at the same venue! The bride and groom offered to save their decor for me (sweet!) and a friend who helped out at the wedding kindly forwarded me the agenda/plan. Upon seeing all the details, I had a mini panic attack realizing that I have yet to decide on many of the things on the agenda! That my fellow readers, explains my absence as I’m currently working on finding a caterer along with deciding on the other food-related details.
In any case, here’s what I wore to the wedding. I decided to keep accessories to a minimum as the maxi dress had a beautiful print and beading around the neckline.
- Dress: Anthropologie Tropicalia Maxi Dress (similar, similar, similar jumpsuit)
- Sandals: From Bali
- Bag: Chanel Reissue Wallet on Chain (pre-owned)
- Bracelet: Hermes Kelly Double Tour
- Ring: Cartier Trinity ring
- Watch: Michael Kors Mini Runway MK 5384
Are you attending (or attended) any weddings this Summer? If yes, what is (or was) your Summer wedding guest outfit?