A quarter of the year has flown by since my last post (eek!) and I was traveling quite a bit. Since my last post, I have:
- Had another wedding, our Catholic church wedding in New York
- Tested our wedding vows in dealing with a health situation
- Traveled back to Motherland (Malaysia) and Singapore
- Had a haircut
- Traveled to Barcelona and Menorca for our birthday vacation
- Changed blog hosting providers; and
- Learned how to sew on a sewing machine!
I have been slacking off blogging but I am definitely not short on content to blog, that’s for sure! So without further ado, here’s the outfit I wore on our first day in Barcelona. I last wore this dress here and it’s my most pinned item on Pinterest. It’s too pretty a dress to be sitting in the closet so I brought it along for our birthday vacation!