For over two months, G was commuting on a weekly basis to Netherlands for work that we would only see each other on the weekends. While I tend to throw a pair of pants and a top when we go out during the weekends, I decided to dress up a bit for one of our weekend lunch dates at that time.
I have had this top since forever (14 years?) that I can’t seem to part with. (What’s not to love about Peter Pan collars?!) I’m also glad that I decided to alter the original cocktail dress into this skirt since I have been able to wear it more often than I ever wore the dress (see here).
- Top: Esprit
- Skirt: Club Monaco (originally a dress) (similar, similar)
- Sandals: Sam Edelman Trina
- Bag: Marc Jacobs Little Stam in Milk Resort 2007
- Bracelets: Hermes Micro Rivale and Hermes petit H
- Watch: Michael Kors MK5384
Do you tend to dress up or down for weekend dates? 🙂