Resuming from a short break, this week’s rendition of What to Wear Where is the Thanksgiving outfit. If you can’t already tell, I quite enjoy this series of W2WW link ups. I was almost a little sad when there was no schedule or announcement of the next link up and tweeted Melissa of I Pick Pretty about it! To my relief, it was going on a short hiatus and not gone forever. Phew. 😛
Enough rambling and here’s an outfit that I would wear for Thanksgiving… (and for more outfits, head to Amy of Forever29‘s blog)
- Dress worn as skirt: H&M 2009 (similar)
- Turtleneck: H&M 2006 (similar)
- Wool cashmere tights: ZARA 2010
- Boots: Cole Haan Violet Air Oxford F/W 2010
- Coat: Uniqlo Blanket Wool Duffle Coat F/W 2011 (similar)
- Clutch: Chanel Reissue Wallet on Chain F/W 2009
- Necklace: Sample c/o Adia Kibur PR
- Rings: Cartier Trinity Ring & Kate Spade Skinny Mini Bow Ring
- Watch: Michael Kors MK 5384
In the recent years, I have been wearing sweater dresses to Thanksgiving dinner when invited but I think I will switch things up a little this year and wear something brighter i.e. the jacquard H&M dress that is worn as a skirt. The colors also match beautifully with the Adia Kibur sample stone bib necklace courtesy of their PR team.
What will you be wearing for Thanksgiving this year? Do share!